Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celebrating the TRUTH of WHO I AM Already

I AM THAT I AM.  I AM THAT I AM HERE AND NOW!  Everyone is.  Everything is.  No becoming.  Simply being.  Simply perceiving the TRUTH.  DIVINE TRUTH.

Me Representing Divine Truth.  Makes me an Angel of Divine Truth.  This is my TRUE Divine Career.  SOURCE is my SOURCE of my wealth, my Divine Compensation for my Divine Career.  I represent Divine Truth with my SELF and I perceive Divine Truth of everyone and everything.

Celebrate my immersion into Divine TRUTH NOW.  Thank YOU.  I love YOU.  Celebrate my ability to see with my Divine Perception to sense with my Divine Perception---patterns of light---patterns of love and light---divine patterns of love and light---Sacred.

ME ONLY Declaring Divine Love and Light Truth in my life.  Rise above.  I SEE ONLY DIVINE TRUTH in the name I AM THAT I AM.  So be it.  I love my career.  Whoo hoo!!!

How does it get any better/more blissful than this?

Divine Love and Light is the frequency/vibe/wave of Divine Bliss.  Divine Bliss is my home now.  Divine Truth is my home now.  Divine Love and Light is my home NOW.  Gracias.  Mahalo! Love.  Love.  Love.  Bliss.  Bliss.  Bliss.  Blessed.  I AM truly and immensely blessed to be a Divine Representative of Divine Truth and Divine Love and Divine Bliss and Divine Blessings and Divine Beauty and Divine Wealth and Divine Perfection.  I love my life.  Whoo hoo!!!

How does it get any better/more blissful than this?

Chenrizi - I AM always and forever in the free flowing manifestation of all the best this world has to offer.  This moment is the best this world has to offer.  This moment is sacred.  This moment I AM in the Presence of Mother/Father God and ALL THAT IS.  This moment I AM THAT I AM.  I AM ALL THAT I AM.  I AM a Master Being of Light.  I AM the Glory of God in Perfect Manifestation.  I AM love.  I AM Divine.  I AM B'Loved by ALLTHAT IS.  In Divine Perception I AM a SuperSTAR NOW!!!!  Right NOW!!!  Right HERE!!!  ALWAYS!!!  IN all ways!!!  Whoo hoo!!!

My beloved Universe and ALL THAT IS, How does it get any better/more blissful than this?  YES!!!!!

No thing or no one may make me feel less than this Divine TRUTH about me that I AM THAT I AM.  I AM ALL THAT I AM except me EVER.  This brilliant beautiful blessed blissful big, big, big Divine Love Light of Mine I AM letting it shine, shine, Shine NOW.  Every moment.  YES!!!

And in the same way I expect to receive my new bed, I expect I will have an email from Mary More-I-See or anything else I expect to show up, the Truth of my wealth is as Marianne Williamson explains in the Law of Divine Compensation.  I KNOW ALL of God's Wealth is Mine to Enjoy and Share.  That it is Mine NOW.  That the Universe (THANK YOU) has an infinite amount of ways to gift me with my wealth (get it--it is already my wealth and I have earned/inherited and am being gifted it---CELEBRATE MY Divine Wealth) in Divine and Perfect ways.  Especially since I stay open to receiving, having and enjoying these gifts from wherever and whatever blissful ways the Universe desires to gift me from.  Wealth beyond belief is mine NOW.  I love this.  I love being wealthy.  I celebrate my Divine Wealth.  I love, love, love my life.  I love that I AM ALL THAT I AM.  I love ALL THAT I AM.  Whoo hoo!!!

I love that I AM a Divine Love Light Energy Play-A NOW!  Divine Love Light is my play-doh now and I love playing with ALL THAT I AM NOW to bring more love and light and Divine Truth into physical manifestation.  Whoo hoo!!!

How does it get any better/more blissful than this for me in my life I love?  Whoo hoo!!!  Thank you.  I love you.  YES!!!!!!!!!!

How does it get any better/more blissful than this for me in my life I love?  Whoo hoo!!!  Thank you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment