Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Allowing My Natural Well Belling

Not simply telling the truth but feeling the truth of the truth is the truth for me and for everyone and everything.  ALL THAT IS is Sacred and Divine and Love and Well-Being...bliss and blessings...love and light...Divine.  Thank YOU!  Celebration Time every moment because I AM always in the Presence of Divine Love.  YES!!!  Whoo hoo!!!

There is never anything I may ever do to make me more magnificent than the truth of who I AM the way Mother/Father God created me...Divine Love Intelligence.  So anything I do participate in is simply to help me uncover and restore my perception (which then automatically will change my physical projection) and understanding of the Divine Truth of Who I AM and whose I AM.  Whoo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment