Monday, August 22, 2011

Find one aspect of my life which gives me ONLY Blissful thought and fixate and focus on it.

All those hundred different subjects are already in motion. The Source within you has already tended to them, and lined them up. Your only order of business is to find one aspect of your life which gives you no trouble and only joyous thought, and fixate on it. And by focusing on one thing that makes you feel good, you come into alignment with who you are, and all 100 projects can move forth happily. Isn't that interesting - Abe-Hicks -
Infinite abundance is Who I AM...always. 
My body is a gift...a sensory organ...I AM driving a Ferrari.  I love my body.   I appreciate my body.
Is this something I created or did my body?
judgment/conclusions - Who does this belong to?
I give up my fat consciousness today.  I give up my lack consciousness today.  I receive my Divine Consciousness today.  YES!  Wahoo!!!
I love, love, love that I AM letting go of everywhere in my being I ever made myself wrong.  This rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment