Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shout Out To Archangel Chamuel

" So you’ve got to give up that feeling of lack. You can’t feel
lackful about the lover and you can’t feel lackful about the house and
you can’t feel lackful about not being able to physically move something from place to place. And when you get over that you can do anything." - AbeHicks -
YES!  I have a billion dollars.  I have it.  The moment I decide I have it in spirit, I do have it.  I've always had it, but now I AM ready to receive it...to find it...like knowing I have my keys even when I can't seem to find them or knowing I have a cord for my camera even though I can't seem to find it...Archangel Chamuel, my friend, beautiful infinite angelic being of light, is the finding assistant.  Perfect!  Perfect!  Perfect!  Thank You Archangel Chamuel for agreeing to help me receive more of who I be including my billion dollars.  Maybe sometimes it is perfect when something seems to be lost because now I will have new keys and a new cord for my new camera.
what am I refusing to be and receive that I truly could be and receive that if I would be and receive it would change all realities and non-realities and manifest as me being the generative energy, space and consciousness as someone who allows themselves to actually have a billion dollars?   Everything that doesn't allow that will I destroy and uncreate it all?  YES!!!  right wrong good bad all9 pod pocs shorts boys and beyonds
Ahhhhh!!!  YES!
How much of a contribution do I allow myself to know who I AM?
What would it take for me to allow myself to be and receive me as 100% of who I AM?
Everywhere I have created all the barriers to receiving me... all the judgments I have that are not creating the not receiving in my life will I destroy and uncreate them all?  YES!
right wrong good bad all9 pod pocs shorts boys and beyonds
oh have fun with this one
what would it take for me to receive how cool I really am?
everywhere I have barriers to receiving how cool I really am and allowing myself to be how cool I truly am (because technically we are all born STARS whether we are allowing it or not and by me being how cool I really am allows others to choose this as well) will I destroy and uncreate it all?  Wahoo!  YES!
right wrong good bad all9 pod pocs shorts boys and beyonds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment