Sunday, August 21, 2011

Place Your Order For What You Want Next

When you begin to understand Law of Attraction, and you understand that which is like unto itself is drawn, then it is easier and easier to understand that you are offering a signal, and the entire Universe responds. And when you finally get that, and you begin to exercise some deliberate control about the signal that you offer, then it really begins to be fun, because then you recognize that nothing happens outside of your creative control. There are no things that happen by chance or by circumstance. There is nothing that is happening because of something you vibrated a long time ago or in a past life. It is not about what you were born into. It is only about what you are, right now, in this red hot fresh moment emitting.

Stop looking all over the place for "the answers" - whatever they are - and start looking for the questions - the inquiries which are most important in your life, and give them answers. You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. -Neal Donald Walsh
‎"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you... for your greatness shall silence them all." - Albert Einstein
 
It is called "Awaken and be active with me".

Divine Spirit, bring me into union with you. Remove the obstacles that keep me from the experience of your presence. Let me clearly perceive your guidance. Walk with me into my mysteries; replace my fears with Faith. Give me the capacity to abide in mysteries put on my life's path.

No comments:

Post a Comment