Friday, August 26, 2011

do and be something I have the ability to do and be something about, which is...

align my energy and create a strong connection with the stream of well-being/bliss/blessed energy of Divine Love  Thank YOU, God.
divine = unconditional
I must claim I AM it before ...
the better I feel...

I feel like a spiritual superstar.  I feel it in my heart and soul...my entire being.  YES!  Wahoo!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFpYhEhrxQE
God does the work!  I allow God to do the work!  Infinite Beautiful Divine Being, I AM!  I AM really feeling the connection and the TRUTH of this that God does the work.  That God loves me unconditionally.  And whatever I ask...
I AM a gift and a contribution for everyone who is blessed enough to be in my presence!  YES!  
It's impossible to move forward if your focus is on the past. You cannot clear the way ahead if you're stuck in reverse.
Challenge yourself today! Choose to feel nothing but love within you and around you. Notice the interconnectedness of everything. Acknowledge your ability to rise above chaos and choose well-being...the energy of an infinite being and peace instead. With every breath you take, you can experience harmony in an entirely new and expansive way. ♥  How does it get any better?  What else is possible?  Total Allowance.  With energy from the Universe knowing God does the work.  Thank YOU, God and the Universe and ALL THAT IS!
 
Hi Lori,
      
Have you ever had a moment where you just thought, "This is pure magic...?" 
Perhaps something happened that you didn't expect or things came together in a way that was unpredicted.  Maybe you witnessed a sunrise, sunset or rainbow, paused for a moment and really appreciated the magic that was available to you.
 
We can choose to create magic rather than just wait for it to happen.  Magic isn't making something that wasn't there, suddenly there.  It is the revealing of that which was there all along.  We can practice and be open to the possibility of magic happening.  
  
It's a choice.  Let's choose today for magic. 
To A Magical Day,
Take a deep breath and know MY Divine Love greatest answer is seeking to emerge through me.  NOW I Let The Answer Be Revealed.  Thank YOU, God!

If you were listening to the hypnotic voice of your Source, you'd be constantly hearing the drum beating that says, "You are loved, and you are worthy, and you are valued and life is suppose to be good for you. You are worthy, you are valued, you are loved and life is supposed to be good for you."..
- Abraham-Hicks -
In spiritual truth, my mind is one with the mind of God, and therefore shares the infinite wisdom, creativity, love, and power of Divine Love Light Intelligence in every glorious, infinite, eternal present moment of NOW.  YES!  Wahoo!  Thank YOU, God!  Thy will be done.  I desire what God wants for me for God always wants at least twenty times more for me than I desire for myself.  This or something better.  How does it get any better than this, God?  Wahoo!!!
What would it take for my will to always and gloriously be in perfect alignment with Divine Will--Thy Will Be Done, God--in every moment? 
What would it take for me to desire ONLY all the best of what God desires for me (thy will be done for the highest good this or something better) and to allow myself then to have it now in spirit and physical manifestation with ease, grace and bliss because I AM just this blessed, beautiful, bountiful and b'loved of a divine being? 
I have the wisdom and discernment (thy will be done for the highest and best good this or something better) to know I deserve to have what I desire and to "have/be" it...allow myself this bliss and blessing to have my desire to be what I desire.  YES!  Wahoo!  Thank YOU, God! 
What would it take for me to vibrate in perfect alignment with having $500,000...so much so that I easily manifest $500,000 NOW in one of the many, many, fun and blissful ways like mentioned in the tapping video so I have $50,000 in my savings?  What would it take for me to energetically do and be what I need to energetically be and do with my being and my vibrational offering that would allow me to easily welcome and have $500,000 now?  And I mean now?  NOW.  For would an infinite being ever perceive that what they desired could not happen NOW since technically the only time that exists is NOW?  For would an infinite being ever be afraid of being able to manifest $500,000 now or would an infinite being ever think the answer was "no"?  And I AM an infinite being?  YES!  Thank YOU, God!  For the Highest Good.  This or something better knowing you always desire twenty times more for me than I desire for myself.  Thy will be done!  Thank YOU, God!  Would an infinite being ever entertain the notion that the $500,000 would not manifest knowing that God does the work.  God does the work.  God has the infinite divine intelligence to do the work efficiently and for the Highest Good.  Thy will be done, God.  Thank YOU, God!
What would it take for me to perceive and KNOW myself through the eyes of God, through the eyes of Divine Love Intelligence NOW?  And I mean NOW.
What would it take for me to TRUST the Law of Attraction beyond belief, with my entire heart, soul and being to know that as I align my vibe, of course, I have all of God's best or what it is I desire?  This or something better for the highest good of all Thy Will Be Done, God.  YES!  Wahoo!  Thank YOU, God!
What wold it take for me to know myself as the glorious, amazing, valuable contribution to ALL THAT IS that I AM just because I AM a child of God?
What might I allow myself to receive and have today that I've never allowed myself to receive and have before and that would tickle me, thrill me, excite me, might even have me jumping up and down for joy I am so thrilled to have it show up for me to receive and have...and it is totally a gift...simply mine because I asked and it is aligned with "Thy Will Be Done, God, for the Highest Good This or Something Better, Thank YOU, God"?
Thank YOU, God!  YES!  Wahoo!  Thank YOU, God!
It really is about the amount of airtime that you’ve been giving to things.  What would it take for me to give any amount of airtime I give to money, finances, wealth, bounty, etc. to be ONLY seeing and knowing me as being in perfect alignment with Divine Wealth Consciousness?  Thank YOU, God!  Thy will be done for the Highest Good of All...this or something better.  YES!  Wahoo!!!
What would it take for me to receive and be as much of my true divine self in this moment as I can possibly allow myself to receive and be?  How does it get any better?
What would it take God and the Universe for me to be more of THY Divine Will Be Done in every eternal, glorious present moment NOW?
What would it take God and the Universe for me to be more of my Divine Truth Being while still present on Earth in every glorious, eternal present moment NOW?
What would it take God and the Universe for me to be a true divine re-present-ative for you?
Thy will be done.  Thank YOU, God.  For the Highest Good, knowing you always desire at least 20 times more for me than I desire for myself.  This or something better.  Thank YOU, God!  YES!!!!

find someway to get out of judgment and/or conclusions of myself or anyone...any time I do it stick up my hand like a stop sign and just stop
allow myself to function from the question (conclusions can be limiting)  I AM infinite.  What will it take to change this?  What else is possible here?  How does it get any better/more Divine than this?  And be open to the answer, especially the answer not being anything I may have thought it would be.
cultivate an attitude of gratitude.  Have I ever actually done it?  For the next three weeks, every morning when I wake up and ask myself, "What am I grateful for today?" or what would I be grateful for today if I did manage to get my butt out of my head to be grateful for today?"  This places my focus and awareness on appreciation.  Imagine being appreciative for myself.  I only need to list three things and write them down.  When I start looking for it.  I begin finding it.

I wake up a very blissful, blessed, beautiful, b'loved, bountiful being and I go to sleep feeling the same way!

 Being ME (my Divine Truth ME, my Divine Identity), Changing the World!  Is now the time?

What would it take for me to know how cool I really Am?  What would it take for me to be...in every moment...how cool and amazing and divine and blissful and blessed and b'loved and b'loving and bountiful and beautiful as I really AM in the perception of ALL THAT IS?  YES!  Wahoo!!!  Thank YOU, God!

What if I loved my self soooo much, was so thrilled with who I AM and everything about me and my life (THANK YOU GOD) that I actually never wished to change anything because I AM so blissfully enjoying the "ride"?  How cool would that be?  What if this were my point of appreciation every moment?  How cool would that be? Especially because I knew that whatever great I AM blissfully enjoying NOW, however something really great it may seem to be in this moment, however beyond belief blissfully amazing this moment may seem and my life may appear and how great I know I AM as a Spiritual Sibling, Divine SuperStar that I AM...that every moment and my life just keeps getting better and better.  There is no waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak.  My life just continues to get better and better and something really big better...beyond belief better because I stopped wondering what is possible and let God flow through me and allow God to flow what is possible through me.  YES!!!!  Wahoo!!!  I love my life.  I love being ONE with God and Divine Will.  I love that no matter how great my life seems to be, God always desires at least twenty times more for me than I allow myself to experience in any given moment.  This or something better for the Highest Good of All.  Thank YOU, God!!!

just the willingness - the how is up to the Universe.  I AM thrilled to give up my HOW Hat forever.

The tools to choose me...I AM willing to find out who I truly be?

The Kingdom of "WE"
When in doubt, ask a question.
what would it take to change this?  what would it take for this to turn out better than...beyond belief awesome than I thought it might?  Who am I today and what grand and glorious adventures am I going to blissfully enjoy today?  Please don't start looking for the answer...going into the mind wondering "is this the right answer?" "is this the right answer?"  then going to the seed and shouting at it "what no flower yet"  Let the energy pervade my universe...not a right answer, but the energy that comes up when I ask the question.  Opening the door to the energy that guides me to the thing that I was asking about.
What gift can this book be to me I couldn't even imagine when I received it...it came into my consciousness?
What is energy?
My power to choose and my power to change.
What would it take for all of life to come to me with ease, bliss and glory?
What would it take for me to release any fears that could cause me to sabotage the manifestations of what I desire?
I speak Divine Truth powerfully and lovingly.  I trust in Divine Truth and stand my ground in following them.
I AM manifesting a new sense of abundance in my life.  Wahoo!!!  Financial blocks have been successfully removed.  I AM now in the flow of infinite prosperity, bountifully blessed.  Congratulations to me!  Wahoo!!
Keep a trusting and blissful, appreciative being as I experience my wonderful new state of infinite abundance.  Thank YOU, Fairies for you assistance, you beautiful beings of God.
I graciously accept bliss and blessings in my life right now.  I deserve infinite abundance.  I AM financially secure.  I AM bountifully supported today and every day in my future NOW.

34 minutes into Dr. Dain
claim and acknowledge how amazing and divine I truly AM.
what else is available for me to choose that I maybe haven't chosen for a very long time?  Thank YOU, God.
My reality isn't about anyone else, anyone else's point of view, etc.
What about choosing the energy of me...to be alive...to have a living even if it makes me different?  Would I be willing to today?
Inviting in what I desire my life to be is far more effective.  Do I wish to give it a shot?  Not visualization.  It is creation by request of the Universe.  Easier and more effective.
Call in the energy of what I'd love to have in my life...the way it would feel like to have the house of my desire, to travel, to have a career that thrills me and gave me more of me everyday?  Get the way it would feel to have all of that.  Now put that energy in front of me sort of like an energy ball.  What about sex and my relationship? If I could have anything what would it feel like, to wake up to it, etc? What sort of relationship would I have with my friends, family, mother earth, plants, with the animals, the oceans and what sort of fun, how would I feel on a daily basis if I could have it...now pull all energy from the universe into the ball of energy...pull more energy into the ball...pull more energy into the ball...pull more and more and more...the Universe is very big...big Universe...keep pulling energy in...keep pulling until my heart really opens up...then be with that energy for a few moments.  Then let little trickles of it go out to everyone and everything that is going to help make that a reality for me from all over the Universe that I may not even know yet.  Based on an awareness of the energy that would be there if I actually had what I was asking for?  Feeling is the easiest way to describe it.  After all I chose it.
Everything that doesn't allow that to show up, will I destroy and uncreate all that please?  YES!  right wrong good bad all9 pod poc shorts boys and beyonds  Thank YOU, God!
All the projections, expectations,separations, judgments and rejections I have about what life has to be that don't allow my living and life to be what it could be, will I destroy and uncreate all that please?  YES!  right wrong good bad all9 pod poc shorts boys and beyonds.  Thank YOU, God!

Does this feel like the energy ball?  Does this get me closer to having more of me?  Light equals true and you just know.  What is true always makes me feel lighter.  It may only be true for me. Yet, what is true for me will make me feel light.  A lie always makes me feel heavier.  What if I just know?

If it's really not true for me, don't "buy/agree" with it!

Buying a P.O.V. from another may not make me feel lighter.  It may make another feel lighter, but if it doesn't make me feel lighter...

Get used to asking the question, does this feel light or heavy for me?  And trusting my answer.  If it feels heavy when I think about doing it?  Does it feel light when I think about doing it?

something that feel lighter will turn out light for me.  Judgmental people are not fun to hang out with.  It is always heavy when judging anything.

that they judge me so harshly does not mean they are right, just that they are a king or queen of judging.

do I see with my wanting mind or my having heart?  OR do I see with my wanting mind and my having heart?  What would it take for me to have more money than I can ever spend and never enough?

On this day, let us make a decision to create a magnificent day by broadcasting appreciation for Divine Truth of Who I AM and what I have.  Let’s broadcast appreciation and feel how good and precious it is to be in this human life this day.

Just when I think it can't get better or more fun...it does?  Wahoo!  God always desires at least 20 times more for me than I desire for myself.  Wahoo!  Thank YOU, God! 

Finished my 'Spiritual Bank Account' project. Underneath that heading is 'I have an infinite supply of... then you list spiritual qualities that are included in your being. For example... abundance, freedom, goodness, joy, progress, forgiveness, health, inspiration, beauty, and guidance. This raises your consciousness from a material bank account to what God gave you when He created you.
Right now there is a current of Well-Being that runs throughout this entire Universe.  It is Life itself; It is right where you are. 
It is our nature to fully experience this stream of Well-Being.  In fact, we are healthier, more prosperous and have much more fun when we live our lives drinking from this flowing stream of Well-Being. 
Sometimes we have a habit of resisting this stream and behind that resistance will come the experience of doubt, worry, confusion and anxiety.  All we need do is let go of resistance and open up.  No matter what is going on in our lives right now, life is imparting a gift to us, and we can become aware of the gift as we open to the stream of Well-Being.
Today, we remind ourselves to open to the stream of what is natural to us --the Well-Being of the Universe --a gift from Spirit.  Our very life.

I love it...thank YOU, God, and all the angels and everyone, everything...all that is.

The angels told me to expect a windfall.  I have been advised I AM infinite abundance.  And I also understand that the Divine Truth of me is that I AM infinite abundance and wealth...in fact it is one of my intentions to align my vibration with the Divine Truth of Divine Wealth consciousness.  this is what I choose to be in every moment.  So, I would be lying if to say I am sad that a windfall of cash in physical form did not show up for me already.  Having said that, I do see how I have been receiving a windfall of assistance with help with my vibration.  



Access Consciousness.  If I consciously chose, would I choose _____
Infinite love and appreaciation.  I AM infinite love and appreciation. 
Thank YOU, God.  Thank YOU, God.  Thy Will Be Done (will as inheritance).  This or something better.  God wants at least 20 times more for me than I desire for myself.  Paying myself 10% first in an account I never touch...I just have the money.  Having/carrying the amount of cash in my wallet I feel a billionaire would carry.   Receiving.  Opening my arms to receive it all in physical projection.  KNowing I AM a blessing to the world.  Knowing I Am a valuable contribution to the world simply by being me...and simply by being all of me...what would it take for me to receive more of ME.  And now these two videos.  Yes!  Finally what I actually thought is what one would need to do.  And thank YOU, to Doreen, and that all that shows up is simply God in form.  Thank YOU, God.  

I mention all of this because "yes!  I would love to have $50,000 in my savings account, which would actually mean that I received $500,000 and the $50,000 is the 10% I pay myself first because I honor myself as the valuable contribution, divine blessed bliss being I AM in the eyes of Mother/Father God and ALL WHO see with Divine Consciousness...perceive with Divine Consciousness.  And I love the whole, "Thank YOU, God!"  I love that You wish for me even 20 times more than I wish for myself (so, actually ten million dollars...how awesome, 'cuz right now I feel I'd be happy with $500,000).  Thy will be done.  This or something better.  I love it all.  I love me.  I love you.  I blessed...bountifully, blissfully


Here's my other request/intention, that for whatever reason I seem to have no problem receiving all the help and assistance that I have been receiving in order to really be who I intend to be according to this blog.  (I love the alliteration by the way...all the b's)  So in the way of Jesus (what would Jesus be/do?) I want to thank You, God, and all the Divine assistance/assistants you employ that has me FINALLY receiving with just as much ease, bliss and appreciation the actual cash I have asked for.  What would it take for me to receive/have $500,000 knowing You, God and the Universe, always desire even 20 times more for me than I desire for myself in the highest good way this or something better...THANK YOU, GOD?  Now picture me with my arms wide open and blissfully receiving all the wealth and more in physical projection/manifestation that I have asked you for.  Thy will be done, God.  Thank YOU, God.  Please help me to let it be this easy now.  Thank YOU, God.  Ask...believe...receive.
Remember the scene in Lord of the Rings when Gandalf put his foot down to the Balrog and clearly stated: "You shall not pass!" That's what we're all saying to Irene and it's working! When you're 100% clear about your intentions and you put your foot down to the universe with conviction, magic and miracles always occur.
Fly where your heart takes you, inspired and unafraid. He who waits for the approval of others has clipped his own wings.
Doreen Virtue Official Fan Page
I am one with God and all others; I am one with Divine love. I now release any fear or indecision to heaven.
Bliss doesn't have to be a fleeting moment. It can be a permanent way of "being" when you lead with your soul!
The easiest way to release fear from our experience is to find something to love, something easy to love. Focus upon the fact you love it and how much you love it.
It really is about the amount of airtime that you’ve been giving to things.          - AbeHicks -
If I can blindly perceive Adam and Chris and being perfect (in Divine Truth this is the Truth of them), then shouldn't I be able to perceive the being who is "playing" my mommy in this lifetime?  Shouldn't I be able to perceive everyone the way and with the same perception and vision as Divine Love Light Intelligence perceives me: Divine and Perfect, Blissful, Blessed, B'Loved, B'Loving, Bountiful, Beautiful, Billionaire Divine Being.  YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!! Thank YOU, God! 
Chopra Center
"It takes great generosity to accept generosity." ~ Merle Shain

Today is the Law of Giving & Receiving, which states that giving and receiving are simply different expressions of the same flow of energy. When we receive, we give someone the joy that comes from giving. When we give, we experience the expansion of the flow of abundance.
You are My prayer of pure amazement, of endless joy and unspeakable gratitude for the gift of the birth of My full awareness of All that I Am. You are the gift of My heart restored into relationship that is rich and glorious, that the giving of Love, the fulfillment of God, is now everywhere perfect, and thus, you are My heart overwhelmed with gratitude.

The Messages from God
Circle of Light www.circleoflight.net

www.circleoflight.net
Opening the heart, the heart of Love through Messages from God. Bringing SoulMates or Twin Flames together for the spiritual awakening of the world

Archangel Jophiel, please help me with this situation. Thank you for helping me see the inner Divine beauty within myself and everyone involved. Thank you for your intervention in creating a beautiful outcome. In gratitude, and in the name of all that is beautiful, I thank you, Jophiel.
Thoughts plus feeling create activity. The heart is like a microphone so the stronger the emotions of our heart, the stronger the universe's response to manifest our desires. But the universe doesn't discriminate; it will manifest whatever we think - positive or negative. So it is important that we accept that we have co-created the situation, which removes feelings of having things done "to" us.
Divine timing means the intersection of all favorable circumstances. Please have patience while everything works itself out to achieve optimal conditions for the full manifestation of your desires.  Thy Will, God, Be Done!
I'm going to laugh my worry away. I'm gonna catch myself in the act of "not enoughness" and I am going to laugh my feeling of "not enoughness" away. Just take those two subjects and make a decision "I laugh them away".  I be amazed at how often those two subjects will rise within you in a day,  Cue the laugh.  The laugh (sort of a declaration of Divine Truth and Divine Will...Thy Will Be Done, God, Thank YOU, God) turns downstream. - AbeHicks -
All the amazing things that can happen to me...they are truly mine.  They are not about pursuing.  The fact I need to go after it means I don't really think it is mine in the first place.  At the center place, everything that is mine comes to me.  I just need to allow it.  
All the best, most blissful, blessings are mine...a Divine gift.  Wahoo!!
The more I know who I really AM the more I will allow what is truly mine to come into my life.  Once I know I deserve unconditional love in the way I desire it.  I only need realize it and allow it in.
WE come here to express who we are.  I came here to be me.  When I stop being me, the Universe is deprived of me.  So, I need to be as me as I am able to be and allow myself to be.
At my core, at my essence we are all pure divine love...we are all connected at our source...what else could it be but pure love?  If my only purpose is to be in touch with my core - pure love, then I can only be pure love.
Separate is only an illusion.  What if I know everyone is this amazing?  What if I allowed myself to feel the oneness and allowed myself to feel and be aligned with my core, with pure love?
At our core, is who we are - pure love.  At my core all I can be is who I AM - pure love.
It's important to remember that 'WE' are powerful beings and 'WE' together have the power to shift out of all fear-based timelines in an instant! There are millions of dedicated people right now who are holding the space for a graceful mass transition to occur into a higher collective state of consciousness. This absolutely counts for a significant amount of the current rapid physical and emotion shifts happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment